Venus Facts For Kids
1. Venus is the second planet from the Sun.
2. Although Venus isn't the nearest planet to the sun, it is as yet the most sultry.
3. Venus is the 6th biggest planet in the Solar System.
4. Mountains and volcanoes make it a very attractive planet.
5. Venus is comparable in size to Earth. Earth is only somewhat greater.
6. Venus is unordinary because it spins the opposite direction of Earth and most of the planets.
7. At Venus, one year is equal to 225 earth days.
8. Venus doesn't have any moons.
9. The normal temperatures on Venus have been assessed to be at around 465 degrees Celsius.
10. It has a thick environment loaded with the ozone harming substance carbon dioxide and mists made of sulfuric acid.
or reload the browser