Texas Famous Festivals
The festival's main draw is kids because it cherishes them. Children enjoy adventure and festivals. These items are connected to the outside world. The following are some festivals:
Forth worth zoo-boo at the zoo
From trick-or-treating throughout the zoo to thousands of creative costumes and animal enrichment opportunities in habitats throughout the park, children enjoy Boo at the Zoo.
The flower mound pumpkin patch
The flower mound pumpkin patch has a variety of activities for children, including face painting, hayrides, bounce houses, and hay bale mazes.
Gourdgeous pumpkins festival
It consists of Pumpkin & Gourd Crafts, Artist/Craft Vendors, Demonstrations, Scarecrow Trail, Hay Rack Rides, Hay Pyramid, Art in the Barn, Alpaca Yoga, Live Music, Food & adult Beverages.
Mesquite’s pumpkin fest
This family-friendly event honors the autumn season. Come dressed in your costume and enjoy the festivities.
- Carnival games, bounce houses, and activities for kids - Read-Play-Talk.
- Live Professional Jousting with Birds of Prey Show.
- Features community stage with music and dance performances.
- Compete in the following contests to win prizes.
- Children's Costume Contest.
- Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest.
- Dog Costume Contest.
- Fall food truck favorites are available for purchase from concessionaires.
- Arts & Crafts area.
- Large Trick -n-Treat area.
- Fall-themed Selfie Stations - Mesquite Symphony Orchestra.
- Admission is free, but concessions and some activities will have a cost.
An informative blog shared by the Apex Academy, Daycare and Preschool in North Richland Hills, Texas, USA